Wipe Cache MEDIACOM SmartPad S2 7.0" 3G
Check out how to easily wipe cache partition in MEDIACOM SmartPad S2 7.0" 3G. This operation won't affect your personal files it will only remove temporary cache files. As a result you can refresh Android 4.4 KitKat system and optimize Cortex A7.
- In the very beginning, you have to power off the device. To do this, you have to hold down the Power button for a while and select the Power off option.
- Next, you will have to press and keep the Power button and the Volume Up key held together for a while.
- After the logo, you will see the Boot Menu. There you will have to go to the Recovery Mode option using the Volume Up key, and then press the Volume Down button to select.
- At this point, select the Wipe cache partition option. To do this, you have to use the Volume keys like Arrow keys and the Power button to choose.
- When the procedure is done, you will have to press the Power button over the Reboot system now option.
- Super! You have successfully wiped all the cache from your MEDIACOM SmartPad S2 7.0" 3G.
Wipe Cache (MEDIACOM SmartPad S2 7.0" 3G)