Hard Reset MEDION E5005
How to factory reset MEDION E5005? How to wipe all data in MEDION E5005? How to bypass screen lock in MEDION E5005? How to restore defaults in MEDION E5005?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MEDION E5005. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your MEDION E5005 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- To begin, start to press the Power button while your MEDION E5005 is enabled, to select the Power off option on the screen and switch off your phone.
- Afterward, you will have to hold the Power button together with the Volume Up key for a while, until you'll be able to see the logo on the screen.
- Now you only have to use the Volume keys to navigate inside the Recovery screen and choose the Wipe data/Factory reset option with the Power button.
- At last, you will have to go to the Yes -- clear all user data option and select it to begin the Hard Reset.
- When the Hard Reset is done, you have to press the Reboot system now option to restart your device.
- Delightful! You have performed the Factory Reset on your smartphone.