Hard Reset MEDION LIFETAB E10310 10"
How to factory reset MEDION LIFETAB E10310 10"? How to wipe all data in MEDION LIFETAB E10310 10"? How to bypass screen lock in MEDION LIFETAB E10310 10"? How to restore defaults in MEDION LIFETAB E10310 10"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MEDION LIFETAB E10310 10". Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MEDION LIFETAB E10310 10" will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first, hold down the Power button to switch off the device.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when the white text appears on the screen's left corner.
- Next, quickly press the following combination of keys: Volume Down -> Volume Up -> Volume Up -> Volume Down.
- After a while you should be in the Recovery Mode.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using the Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Medion Lifetab hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.