How to factory reset MEDION LIFETAB E10318 10.1"? How to wipe all data in MEDION LIFETAB E10318 10.1"? How to bypass screen lock in MEDION LIFETAB E10318 10.1"? How to restore defaults in MEDION LIFETAB E10318 10.1"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MEDION LIFETAB E10318 10.1". Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MEDION LIFETAB E10318 10.1" will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
- Start by holding down the Power button for a short while in order to power off the device.
- Afterwards, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the white text on the screen's left corner.
- After that, quickly press the following combination of keys: Volume Down -> Volume Up -> Volume Up -> Volume Down.
- You should now be in the Recovery Mode.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! You have just performed a hasr reset operation.
Medion Lifetab hard reset - video