Hard Reset MEDION LIFETAB E7310 7"
How to factory reset MEDION LIFETAB E7310 7"? How to wipe all data in MEDION LIFETAB E7310 7"? How to bypass screen lock in MEDION LIFETAB E7310 7"? How to restore defaults in MEDION LIFETAB E7310 7"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MEDION LIFETAB E7310 7". Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MEDION LIFETAB E7310 7" will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
- At the beginning, hold down the Power button to switch off the device.
- In the next step, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release all keys when the white text appears on the screen's left corner.
- Next, quickly press the following combination of keys: Volume Down -> Volume Up -> Volume Up -> Volume Down.
- After a while you should be in the Recovery Mode.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Medion Lifetab hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work