Hard Reset MEDION LIFETAB P8912 8.9"
How to factory reset MEDION LIFETAB P8912 8.9"? How to wipe all data in MEDION LIFETAB P8912 8.9"? How to bypass screen lock in MEDION LIFETAB P8912 8.9"? How to restore defaults in MEDION LIFETAB P8912 8.9"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MEDION LIFETAB P8912 8.9". Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MEDION LIFETAB P8912 8.9" will be as new and your Intel Atom Z3735F core will run faster.
- Firstly, hold down the Power button to switch off the device.
- Afterwards, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a short while.
- You should release all keys when the white text appears on the screen's left corner.
- Quickly press the following combination of keys: Volume Down -> Volume Up -> Volume Up -> Volume Down.
- You should now be in the Recovery Mode.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Medion Lifetab hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work