Hard Reset MEDION LIFETAB S10333
How to factory reset MEDION LIFETAB S10333? How to wipe all data in MEDION LIFETAB S10333? How to bypass screen lock in MEDION LIFETAB S10333? How to restore defaults in MEDION LIFETAB S10333?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MEDION LIFETAB S10333. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MEDION LIFETAB S10333 will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
- At first, hold down the Power button to turn off the device.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You may release all keys as soon as the white text appears on the screen's left corner.
- Quickly press the following combination of keys: Volume Down -> Volume Up -> Volume Up -> Volume Down.
- After a short moment you should be in the Recovery Mode.
- Select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards, select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- Select "reboot system now" in order to restart the tablet.
- Well done! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Medion Lifetab hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work