Hard Reset MEDION LIFETAB S7851
How to factory reset MEDION LIFETAB S7851? How to wipe all data in MEDION LIFETAB S7851? How to bypass screen lock in MEDION LIFETAB S7851? How to restore defaults in MEDION LIFETAB S7851?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MEDION LIFETAB S7851. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MEDION LIFETAB S7851 will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
- You should begin by holding down the Power button for a short while in order to power off the device.
- Afterwards, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the white text on the screen's left corner.
- After that, quickly press the following combination of keys: Volume Down -> Volume Up -> Volume Up -> Volume Down.
- You should now be in the Recovery Mode.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! You have just performed a hasr reset operation.
Medion Lifetab hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work