Hard Reset MEDION S7322 Junior Tab 7"
How to factory reset MEDION S7322 Junior Tab 7"? How to wipe all data in MEDION S7322 Junior Tab 7"? How to bypass screen lock in MEDION S7322 Junior Tab 7"? How to restore defaults in MEDION S7322 Junior Tab 7"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MEDION S7322 Junior Tab 7". Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MEDION S7322 Junior Tab 7" will be as new and your Rockchip RK3188 core will run faster.
- At first, hold down the Power button to switch off the device.
- In the next step, press and hold the Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- You should release all keys when the white text appears on the screen's left corner.
- Next, quickly press the following combination of keys: Volume Down -> Volume Up -> Volume Up -> Volume Down.
- After a short while you should be in the Recovery Mode.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Medion Lifetab hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work