How to factory reset MEDION S9714? How to wipe all data in MEDION S9714? How to bypass screen lock in MEDION S9714? How to restore defaults in MEDION S9714?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MEDION S9714. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your MEDION S9714 will be as new and your NVIDIA Tegra 3 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power button in order to power off the device.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys as soon as the white text appears on the screen's left corner.
- Quickly use the following combination of keys: Volume Down -> Volume Up -> Volume Up -> Volume Down.
- After a short moment you should be in the Recovery Mode.
- Select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- Select "reboot system now" in order to restart the tablet.
- Well done! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Medion Lifetab hard reset - video