How to factory reset MEITU V4S? How to wipe all data in MEITU V4S? How to bypass screen lock in MEITU V4S? How to restore defaults in MEITU V4S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MEITU V4S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your MEITU V4S will be as new and your Mediatek Helio X10 MT6795 core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power button for a short while in order to switch on the device.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Release held keys as soon as the MEITU logo appears.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Next, use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset Coolpad Modena - Wipe All Data by Factory Reset - video