How to factory reset MEIZU E3? How to wipe all data in MEIZU E3? How to bypass screen lock in MEIZU E3? How to restore defaults in MEIZU E3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MEIZU E3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your MEIZU E3 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 core will run faster.
- At begin in first step turn on the MEIZU E3 by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that select Main Menu and Settings.
- Then choose Storage & backup.
- Next tap Factory data reset.
- In this step select Reset phone to factory default, confirm by press OK button.
- Press Start resetting button.
- Finally, confirm this operation by using an OK button.
- Great work.
How to Hard Reset MEIZU M5 - Format / Restore MEIZU - video
MEIZU M5 HARD RESET / Hardware Keys Method / Format - video