How to factory reset MEIZU M1 Charm Blue? How to wipe all data in MEIZU M1 Charm Blue? How to bypass screen lock in MEIZU M1 Charm Blue? How to restore defaults in MEIZU M1 Charm Blue?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MEIZU M1 Charm Blue. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MEIZU M1 Charm Blue will be as new and your MediaTek MT6732 core will run faster.
- At first siwtch off the phone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold together the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release all keys as soon as the Meizu logo appears on the screen.
- Then check the checkbox with the Clear Data operation.
- Afterwards tap the Start icon in order to begin the whole process.
- Success! You have just performed the factory reset operation.
Factory Reset MEIZU MX5 - Wipe All Data by Hard Reset - video
Hard Reset Meizu MX5 - reset phone and bypass screen protection - video