Hard Reset MEIZU M1 Note
How to factory reset MEIZU M1 Note? How to wipe all data in MEIZU M1 Note? How to bypass screen lock in MEIZU M1 Note? How to restore defaults in MEIZU M1 Note?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MEIZU M1 Note. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MEIZU M1 Note will be as new and your MediaTek MT6752 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- The cell phone must be switched on, so hold down the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that, go to Menu and choose Settings .
- Scroll down to the bottom of the list and tap About phone.
- In the next step select Storage.
- Afterwards choose Factory data reset.
- From the available options tap Factory Reset.
- Finally, confirm the whole operation tapping Start cleaning.
- Congratulations! Your device is ready to use.
Factory Reset MEIZU MX5 - Wipe All Data by Hard Reset - video
Hard Reset Meizu MX5 - reset phone and bypass screen protection - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work