How to factory reset MEIZU M15? How to wipe all data in MEIZU M15? How to bypass screen lock in MEIZU M15? How to restore defaults in MEIZU M15?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MEIZU M15. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your MEIZU M15 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 MSM8953 Pro core will run faster.
- At first turn on the MEIZU M15 by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that select Main Menu and Settings.
- Then choose Storage & backup.
- Next tap Factory data reset.
- In this step select Reset phone to factory default, confirm by press OK button.
- Tap Start resetting button.
- Finally, confirm this operation by using an OK button.
How to Hard Reset MEIZU M5 - Format / Restore MEIZU - video
MEIZU M5 HARD RESET / Hardware Keys Method / Format - video