Hard Reset MEIZU M3 Note
How to factory reset MEIZU M3 Note? How to wipe all data in MEIZU M3 Note? How to bypass screen lock in MEIZU M3 Note? How to restore defaults in MEIZU M3 Note?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MEIZU M3 Note. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your MEIZU M3 Note will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the cell phone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys as soon as the Meizu logo appears on the screen.
- Then check the checkbox with the Clear Data operation.
- Finally, tap the Start icon in order to begin the whole process.
- Success! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset (MEIZU M3 Note)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.