How to factory reset MEIZU M5 Note? How to wipe all data in MEIZU M5 Note? How to bypass screen lock in MEIZU M5 Note? How to restore defaults in MEIZU M5 Note?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MEIZU M5 Note. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your MEIZU M5 Note will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) core will run faster.
- At first turn off the phone by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Download, Unpack and Install Meizu Unlock Tool.
- Next, on the computer desktop, you got Meizu Userlock Remove icon, tap it to turn on software.
- Click on the M5Note button and wait to see the information that software search USB connection in a new window.
- Connect cable to MEIZU M5 Note without hold any buttons.
- After 15-20 seconds operation end with success.
- Disconnect a USB cable from MEIZU M5 Note.
- Excellent work. You have just performed the hard reset procedure.
- Your MEIZU M5 Note is ready to use.
How to Bypass Screen Lock in MEIZU | Remove Password in MEIZU M6 / M5s / M2 Note | Hard Reset - video
How to Hard Reset MEIZU M5 - Format / Restore MEIZU - video
MEIZU M5 HARD RESET / Hardware Keys Method / Format - video