How to factory reset MEIZU M6T? How to wipe all data in MEIZU M6T? How to bypass screen lock in MEIZU M6T? How to restore defaults in MEIZU M6T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MEIZU M6T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your MEIZU M6T will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750 core will run faster.
- At first to begin turn on the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that select Main Menu and Settings.
- Then choose Storage & backup.
- In the next step tap Factory data reset.
- In this step select Reset phone to factory default, confirm by press OK button.
- Press Start resetting button.
- Finally, confirm this operation by tapping an OK button.
How to Hard Reset MEIZU M5 - Format / Restore MEIZU - video
MEIZU M5 HARD RESET / Hardware Keys Method / Format - video