Hard Reset MEIZU M8C
How to factory reset MEIZU M8C? How to wipe all data in MEIZU M8C? How to bypass screen lock in MEIZU M8C? How to restore defaults in MEIZU M8C?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MEIZU M8C. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your MEIZU M8C will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First turn on the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that select Main Menu and Settings.
- Next choose Storage & backup.
- In the next step tap Factory data reset.
- In this step select Reset phone to factory default, confirm by press OK button.
- Press Start resetting button.
- Finally, confirm this operation by tapping an OK button.
- Excellent job.
How to Hard Reset MEIZU M5 - Format / Restore MEIZU - video
MEIZU M5 HARD RESET / Hardware Keys Method / Format - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.