Hard Reset MEIZU Metal
How to factory reset MEIZU Metal? How to wipe all data in MEIZU Metal? How to bypass screen lock in MEIZU Metal? How to restore defaults in MEIZU Metal?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MEIZU Metal. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MEIZU Metal will be as new and your Mediatek MT6795 core will run faster.
- Begin by turning off the phone, by using the Power button.
- In the next step press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- In order to open the Recover Mode hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Factory Reset MEIZU MX5 - Wipe All Data by Hard Reset - video
Hard Reset Meizu MX5 - reset phone and bypass screen protection - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work