How to factory reset MEIZU MX? How to wipe all data in MEIZU MX? How to bypass screen lock in MEIZU MX? How to restore defaults in MEIZU MX?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MEIZU MX. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your MEIZU MX will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 4 Dual 4210 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the device hold down the Power button for a coupke of seconds..
- In the next step press and hold together the Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- Release held keys as soon as the new blue menu appears on the screen
- Afterwards use the Volume Down to highlight "clear eMMC", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Wait until the process completes.
- Excellent! The hard reset has just been performed.
Factory Reset MEIZU MX5 - Wipe All Data by Hard Reset - video
Hard Reset Meizu MX5 - reset phone and bypass screen protection - video