How to factory reset MEIZU MX4 Pro? How to wipe all data in MEIZU MX4 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in MEIZU MX4 Pro? How to restore defaults in MEIZU MX4 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MEIZU MX4 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MEIZU MX4 Pro will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 5 Octa 5430 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- After that, press and hold at the same time two buttons: Volume Up + Power for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the new blue menu appears on the screen
- Then use the Volume Down to highlight "clear eMMC", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Wait until the process completes.
- That's all! The hard reset has just been performed.
Factory Reset MEIZU MX5 - Wipe All Data by Hard Reset - video
Hard Reset Meizu MX5 - reset phone and bypass screen protection - video