Hard Reset MEIZU MX4 Ubuntu Edition
How to factory reset MEIZU MX4 Ubuntu Edition? How to wipe all data in MEIZU MX4 Ubuntu Edition? How to bypass screen lock in MEIZU MX4 Ubuntu Edition? How to restore defaults in MEIZU MX4 Ubuntu Edition?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MEIZU MX4 Ubuntu Edition. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your MEIZU MX4 Ubuntu Edition will be as new and your MediaTek MT6595 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the device hold down the Power button for a coupke of seconds..
- In the next step press and hold together the Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- Release held keys as soon as the new blue menu appears on the screen
- Afterwards use the Volume Down to highlight "clear eMMC", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Wait until the process completes.
- Excellent! The hard reset has just been performed.
- If the device is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterawrds from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- In the next step tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- After that, choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Well done! Your phone is ready to use.
Factory Reset MEIZU MX5 - Wipe All Data by Hard Reset - video
Hard Reset Meizu MX5 - reset phone and bypass screen protection - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work