How to factory reset MEIZU MX4? How to wipe all data in MEIZU MX4? How to bypass screen lock in MEIZU MX4? How to restore defaults in MEIZU MX4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MEIZU MX4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MEIZU MX4 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6595 core will run faster.
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold at the same time two buttons: Volume Up + Power for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the new blue menu appears on the screen
- Then use the Volume Down to highlight "clear eMMC", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Factory Reset MEIZU MX5 - Wipe All Data by Hard Reset - video
Hard Reset Meizu MX5 - reset phone and bypass screen protection - video