Hard Reset MEIZU MX5
How to factory reset MEIZU MX5? How to wipe all data in MEIZU MX5? How to bypass screen lock in MEIZU MX5? How to restore defaults in MEIZU MX5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MEIZU MX5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your MEIZU MX5 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795) core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the cell phone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys as soon as the Meizu logo appears on the screen.
- Then check the checkbox with the Clear Data operation.
- Finally, tap the Start icon in order to begin the whole process.
- Success! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset (MEIZU MX5)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.