Hard Reset MEIZU MX6
How to factory reset MEIZU MX6? How to wipe all data in MEIZU MX6? How to bypass screen lock in MEIZU MX6? How to restore defaults in MEIZU MX6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MEIZU MX6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your MEIZU MX6 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio X20 (MT6797) core will run faster.
- The cell phone must be switched on, so hold down the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that, go to Menu and choose Settings .
- Scroll down to the bottom of the list and tap About phone.
- In the next step select Storage.
- Afterwards choose Factory data reset.
- From the available options tap Factory Reset.
- Finally, confirm the whole operation tapping Start cleaning.
- Congratulations! Your device is ready to use.
Factory Reset MEIZU MX5 - Wipe All Data by Hard Reset - video
Hard Reset Meizu MX5 - reset phone and bypass screen protection - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work