The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in MEIZU MX6. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from MEIZU MX6.
As a result your Android 6.0 Marshmallow will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 32000 MB storage and Li-Polymer 3060.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in MEIZU MX6 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- In the first step switch off the cell phone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys as soon as the Meizu logo appears on the screen.
- Then check the checkbox with the Clear Data operation.
- Finally, tap the Start icon in order to begin the whole process.
- Success! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Factory Reset MEIZU MX5 - Wipe All Data by Hard Reset - video
Hard Reset Meizu MX5 - reset phone and bypass screen protection - video