Recovery Mode MEIZU MX6
How to enter recovery mode in MEIZU MX6? How to open recovery mode in MEIZU MX6? How to boot recovery mode on MEIZU MX6? How to use recovery mode in MEIZU MX6? How to exit recovery mode in MEIZU MX6?
The hidden mode of Android 6.0 Marshmallow called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 6.0 Marshmallow update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- In the first step turn the device off by using the Power key.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a short while.
- You should release held keys when you see the Meizu logo on your screen.
- Well done! You should be in the desired mode right now.
- You can navigate here by tapping the desired options and feature.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work