Hard Reset MEIZU Pro 5 Ubuntu Edition
How to factory reset MEIZU Pro 5 Ubuntu Edition? How to wipe all data in MEIZU Pro 5 Ubuntu Edition? How to bypass screen lock in MEIZU Pro 5 Ubuntu Edition? How to restore defaults in MEIZU Pro 5 Ubuntu Edition?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MEIZU Pro 5 Ubuntu Edition. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your MEIZU Pro 5 Ubuntu Edition will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7420 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the cell phone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys as soon as the Meizu logo appears on the screen.
- Then check the checkbox with the Clear Data operation.
- Finally, tap the Start icon in order to begin the whole process.
- Success! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset (MEIZU Pro 5 Ubuntu Edition)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.