How to factory reset MEIZU Pro 5? How to wipe all data in MEIZU Pro 5? How to bypass screen lock in MEIZU Pro 5? How to restore defaults in MEIZU Pro 5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MEIZU Pro 5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your MEIZU Pro 5 will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7420 core will run faster.
- Start by turning off the phone, by using the Power button.
- In the next step press and hold together the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Factory Reset MEIZU MX5 - Wipe All Data by Hard Reset - video
Hard Reset Meizu MX5 - reset phone and bypass screen protection - video