Hard Reset MEIZU Pro 6 Plus 64GB
How to factory reset MEIZU Pro 6 Plus 64GB? How to wipe all data in MEIZU Pro 6 Plus 64GB? How to bypass screen lock in MEIZU Pro 6 Plus 64GB? How to restore defaults in MEIZU Pro 6 Plus 64GB?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MEIZU Pro 6 Plus 64GB. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your MEIZU Pro 6 Plus 64GB will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 8890 core will run faster.
- The smartphone must be switched on, so hold down the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that, go to Menu and choose Settings .
- Scroll down to the bottom of the list and tap About phone.
- In the next step select Storage.
- Afterwards choose Factory data reset.
- From the available options tap Factory Reset.
- Finally, confirm the whole operation tapping Start cleaning.
- Congratulations! Your device is ready to use.
Factory Reset MEIZU MX5 - Wipe All Data by Hard Reset - video
Hard Reset Meizu MX5 - reset phone and bypass screen protection - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work