How to factory reset MEIZU Pro 6S? How to wipe all data in MEIZU Pro 6S? How to bypass screen lock in MEIZU Pro 6S? How to restore defaults in MEIZU Pro 6S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MEIZU Pro 6S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your MEIZU Pro 6S will be as new and your Mediatek Helio X25 MTK6797T core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key for a few seconds in order to switch off the device.
- In the next step go to Menu and choose Settings .
- Scroll down to the bottom of the list and tap About phone.
- In the next step select Storage.
- Afterwards choose Factory data reset.
- From the available options tap Factory Reset.
- Finally, confirm the whole operation tapping Start cleaning.
- Congratulations! Your device is ready to use.
Factory Reset MEIZU MX5 - Wipe All Data by Hard Reset - video
Hard Reset Meizu MX5 - reset phone and bypass screen protection - video