Hard Reset MEIZU U20
How to factory reset MEIZU U20? How to wipe all data in MEIZU U20? How to bypass screen lock in MEIZU U20? How to restore defaults in MEIZU U20?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MEIZU U20. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your MEIZU U20 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First of all, swithc on the smartphone by holding down the Power key for a few seconds.
- From the Main Menu and choose Settings .
- Scroll down to the bottom of the list and tap About phone.
- In the next step select Storage.
- Afterwards choose Factory data reset.
- From the available options tap Factory Reset.
- Finally, confirm the whole operation tapping Start cleaning.
- Congratulations! Your device is ready to use.
Factory Reset MEIZU MX5 - Wipe All Data by Hard Reset - video
Hard Reset Meizu MX5 - reset phone and bypass screen protection - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.