Hard Reset MEMUP POCKET PAD 4.0
How to factory reset MEMUP POCKET PAD 4.0? How to wipe all data in MEMUP POCKET PAD 4.0? How to bypass screen lock in MEMUP POCKET PAD 4.0? How to restore defaults in MEMUP POCKET PAD 4.0?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MEMUP POCKET PAD 4.0. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your MEMUP POCKET PAD 4.0 will be as new and your Boxchip A13 core will run faster.
- First thing to do is press the Power button for a short while in order to turn on the tablet.
- Then go to the Menu, find and selct Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (MEMUP POCKET PAD 4.0)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.