Hard Reset MEMUP SLIDEPAD 704CE
How to factory reset MEMUP SLIDEPAD 704CE? How to wipe all data in MEMUP SLIDEPAD 704CE? How to bypass screen lock in MEMUP SLIDEPAD 704CE? How to restore defaults in MEMUP SLIDEPAD 704CE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MEMUP SLIDEPAD 704CE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your MEMUP SLIDEPAD 704CE will be as new and your Boxchip A13 core will run faster.
- First thing to do is press the Power button for a short while in order to turn on the tablet.
- Then go to the Menu, find and selct Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work