Hard Reset MEMUP Slidepad 704DC
How to factory reset MEMUP Slidepad 704DC? How to wipe all data in MEMUP Slidepad 704DC? How to bypass screen lock in MEMUP Slidepad 704DC? How to restore defaults in MEMUP Slidepad 704DC?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MEMUP Slidepad 704DC. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MEMUP Slidepad 704DC will be as new and your Boxchip A20 core will run faster.
- Start by pressing the Power button for a short while in order to turn on the tablet.
- Then go to the Menu, find and selct Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work