How to factory reset MICROMAX A096 Canvas Fire 3? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX A096 Canvas Fire 3? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX A096 Canvas Fire 3? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX A096 Canvas Fire 3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX A096 Canvas Fire 3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MICROMAX A096 Canvas Fire 3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
- In the first step power off the MICROMAX A096 Canvas Fire 3 smartphone.
- In the next step press and hold together the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- When the Android Robot pops up start holding down the Power key.
- While holding Power key press Volume Up button once.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- The restoring operation will be done as soon as the MICROMAX logo pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video