How to factory reset MICROMAX A100? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX A100? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX A100? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX A100?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX A100. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your MICROMAX A100 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Switch off the cell phone.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button.
- Now you can see menu with 2 options.
- Choose from this menu option one: Recovery Mode (press Volume Up).
- After that you will see next menu called Recovery Mode.
- From this menu select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume down to scroll, and Menu key to confirm.
- Confirm option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After few seconds accept option "reboot system now".
How to factory reset A110 micromax - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video