How to factory reset MICROMAX A102 Canvas Doodle 3? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX A102 Canvas Doodle 3? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX A102 Canvas Doodle 3? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX A102 Canvas Doodle 3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX A102 Canvas Doodle 3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MICROMAX A102 Canvas Doodle 3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- Power off your phone.
- Hold and press together Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button, until you see Boot Mode.
- Select next recovery mode and confirm by the Power button.
- Next, you will see Android robot and no command screen, hold the Power button and tap once Volume Up button to see normal recovery screen with options to select.
- Next, from the menu choose an option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll options, and Power button to confirm the operation.
- Then you will see next menu, and from this menu select option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After this process, accept option "reboot system now".
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video
Micromax A102 canvas doodle 3 hard reset - video
MICROMAX CANVAS 4 HARD RESET......... - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on