How to factory reset MICROMAX A110 Canvas 2? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX A110 Canvas 2? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX A110 Canvas 2? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX A110 Canvas 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX A110 Canvas 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your MICROMAX A110 Canvas 2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6577 core will run faster.
- Press Power button, until your phone is off.
- Next press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button.
- Then you will see menu with 2 options.
- From this menu select first option: Recovery Mode (press Volume Up).
- Now you will be in Recovery Mode.
- After that select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume down to scroll, and Menu key to confirm.
- Accept option "Yes -- delete all user data" using Menu key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose option "reboot system now".
How to Format Micromax Canvas 2 - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on