How to factory reset MICROMAX A116 Canvas HD? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX A116 Canvas HD? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX A116 Canvas HD? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX A116 Canvas HD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX A116 Canvas HD. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MICROMAX A116 Canvas HD will be as new and your MediaTek MT6589 core will run faster.
- Press Power button, until your phone is off.
- Next hold and press Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button until you see menu with 2 options.
- From this menu choose option Recovery Mode.
* Press Volume Up to enter this mode.
- If you see Android logo on your screen, then press Power button.
- Navigate to option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll, and Menu key + Back key to confirm.
- Then accept this: "Yes -- delete all user data" with holding for few seconds Menu key + Back key.
- After that confirm option "reboot".
- That's all.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video