How to factory reset MICROMAX A118R Canvas Tube? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX A118R Canvas Tube? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX A118R Canvas Tube? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX A118R Canvas Tube?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX A118R Canvas Tube. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MICROMAX A118R Canvas Tube will be as new and your Broadcom BCM23550 core will run faster.
- In the first step power off the MICROMAX A118R Canvas Tube.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- When the Android Robot pops up start holding down the Power key.
- While holding Power key press Volume Up button once.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- The restoring operation will be done as soon as the MICROMAX logo pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video
Unlock pattern lock of Micromax Canvas smartphone - video