Hard Reset MICROMAX A120 Canvas 2 Colours
How to factory reset MICROMAX A120 Canvas 2 Colours? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX A120 Canvas 2 Colours? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX A120 Canvas 2 Colours? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX A120 Canvas 2 Colours?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX A120 Canvas 2 Colours. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MICROMAX A120 Canvas 2 Colours will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- Press Power button, until your phone is off.
- Next press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button.
- Then you will see menu with 2 options.
- From this menu select first option: Recovery Mode (press Volume Up or another key).
- Now you will be in Recovery Mode.
- After that select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume down to scroll, and Menu key to confirm.
- Accept option "Yes -- delete all user data" using Menu key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose option "reboot system now".
Hard Reset (MICROMAX A120 Canvas 2 Colours)
How to Format Micromax Canvas 2 - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video
Micromax canvas A110 Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.