How to factory reset MICROMAX A177 Canvas Juice? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX A177 Canvas Juice? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX A177 Canvas Juice? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX A177 Canvas Juice?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX A177 Canvas Juice. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MICROMAX A177 Canvas Juice will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572E core will run faster.
- Begin by switching off the MICROMAX A177 Canvas Juice by holding down the Power key.
- In the next step press and hold together the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- As soon as the Android Robot pops up start holding down the Power key.
- While holding Power key press Volume Up button once.
- Use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- The restoring operation will be done as soon as the MICROMAX logo pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video