Hard Reset MICROMAX A255 Canvas Selfie
How to factory reset MICROMAX A255 Canvas Selfie? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX A255 Canvas Selfie? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX A255 Canvas Selfie? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX A255 Canvas Selfie?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX A255 Canvas Selfie. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MICROMAX A255 Canvas Selfie will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first, switch off the MICROMAX A255 Canvas Selfie.
- In the next step press and hold together the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- As soon as the Android Robot pops up start holding down the Power key.
- While holding Power key press Volume Up button once.
- Use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- The restoring operation will be done as soon as the MICROMAX logo pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.