How to factory reset MICROMAX A310 Canvas Nitro? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX A310 Canvas Nitro? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX A310 Canvas Nitro? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX A310 Canvas Nitro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX A310 Canvas Nitro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MICROMAX A310 Canvas Nitro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592 core will run faster.
- Begin by switching off the cell phone, by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video
Micromax Canvas Nitro A311 Hard Reset Pattern Unlock - video