How to factory reset MICROMAX A316 Canvas Hue 2? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX A316 Canvas Hue 2? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX A316 Canvas Hue 2? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX A316 Canvas Hue 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX A316 Canvas Hue 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MICROMAX A316 Canvas Hue 2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592 core will run faster.
- The cell, phone must be switched off, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, press and hold together the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- Hold down the Power key in order to go into Recovery Mode.
- While holding Power key press Volume Up button once.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video