Master Reset MICROMAX A316 Canvas Hue 2
Check out the alternitve method of Hard Reset operation called master reset. By using our tutorial you can perform a master reset of MICROMAX A316 Canvas Hue 2 in just a few steps. Follow our instructions to delete all data from MICROMAX A316 Canvas Hue 2.
After the factory reset operation you will be able to use the default configuration of Android 4.4 KitKat system and MICROMAX A316 Canvas Hue 2 will work faster. Let's use the full power of MediaTek MT6592 core by resting the MICROMAX A316 Canvas Hue 2 and enjoy using the best performance of Li-Ion 2000.0 mAh battery.
- First of all, downlad and install the ADB drivers and Android Multi Tools on your computer.
- Switch off the device by holding down the Power key for a few seconds.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down and Power button untill phone goes to Fastboot Mode.
- Connect the phone with your computer via the USB cabel.
- In the next step run the Android Multi Tools.
- Then from the available options select Wipe Data/Cache.
- Good job! The factory reset is done.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work