Recovery Mode MICROMAX A316 Canvas Hue 2
How to enter recovery mode in MICROMAX A316 Canvas Hue 2? How to open recovery mode in MICROMAX A316 Canvas Hue 2? How to boot recovery mode on MICROMAX A316 Canvas Hue 2? How to use recovery mode in MICROMAX A316 Canvas Hue 2? How to exit recovery mode in MICROMAX A316 Canvas Hue 2?
The hidden mode of Android 4.4 KitKat called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 4.4 KitKat update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- First of all, hold down the Power button for a short while in order to turn off the phone.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down + Power key for about 5 seconds.
- In order to go into Recovery Mode hold down the Power key.
- While holding Power key press Volume Up button once.
- Well done! After a while the desired mode should shows on the phone.
- You can use the Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm the the options.
How to Boot into Recovery Mode in MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Micromax System Recovery - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work