How to factory reset MICROMAX A350 Canvas Knight? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX A350 Canvas Knight? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX A350 Canvas Knight? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX A350 Canvas Knight?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX A350 Canvas Knight. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MICROMAX A350 Canvas Knight will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592T core will run faster.
- Power off your phone.
- Hold and press together Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button.
- Now you will see menu, where choose option Recovery mode using Volume Up.
- When you see Android icon, then press Power button.
- Next from the menu choose option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll options, and Power button to confirm operation.
- Then you will see next menu, and from this menu select option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After this process, accept option "reboot system now".
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video